I, along with many others, am addicted to Pintrest.
I like trying new recipes. So here are a few of the new "keepers" with pictures of my final products. I'm not going to include all of the ingredients and instructions, just a link to where I found it (each title is the recipe link). If I made variations or have tips... those will be below the pictures :)
* I definitely added lemon juice
* My goat cheese log was 8oz so I put in the whole thing :) hehe
* I added 2 cloves of pressed garlic
* I substituted chopped fresh basil for the tarragon
* I like that they combine steps (the boiling of pasta and throwing in the asparagus for the last 3 minutes!)
* It was SOOOO good. We had it as a side to a delicious bone in prime rib. Definitely making this again!
* I substituted dried cranberries for the toasted coconut
* I used dark chocolate instead of semisweet or milk
* I used wheat germ
* I suggest spraying your measuring cup with cooking spray before the peanut butter and honey (it comes out easier and you don't leave half of it in the cup!)
* I used a cookie scoop to start the ball then rolled with my hands.
* They're good :) Nice and chilly in the frig and a quick snack.
* I used a french vanilla cake mix, margarine, low fat cream cheese, & Splenda as healthIER substitutes
* I followed the directions exactly and it was a little difficult to spread in the bottom and spread out the cream cheese mixture as it was pretty sticky. I went with the "plop" method. haha. Still came out delicious (as you can see from the corner I tasted as soon as I took it out of the oven!). With some vanilla ice cream... whoahhh Nelly!!
* Followed directions exactly.
* Drank 96 oz. today and LOVED it!! I was actually carrying it around with me everywhere! Coming from someone who doesn't drink NEARLY enough water, this makes it easier!!